$500 Prepaid Visa gift card offer*
Bright Capital Finance is offering a $500 Prepaid Visa Gift card when you refer a frient who signs and settles a loan within the Offer Period.
Bright Capital Finance offers additional benefits with access to over 20 Australian Lenders to ensure the people you refer will get the best loan to suit their personal needs. We have many years of experience and provide the utmost professional service for our clients. We can also help them with any insurances they may need to set up to protect their interest.
Bright Capital Finance and its affiliates will do all the work and save them time and money.
How can Bright Capital Finance do this?
Bright Capital Finance and its affiliate are finance broking companies that are paid by the Lenders for introducing the loan to them. So, when they get paid by the Lender they will pass some of this back to you. Everyone wins!
Why use a Finance Broker?
- They are specialists in the Finance Industry. Finance Brokers deal with Lenders every day. They know the process and niche offers each Lender provides.
- Finance Brokers offer real choice with over 20 lenders, including ANZ, AMP, CBA, Citibank, ING, Macquarie, ME Bank, NAB, Pepper Money, St George, Suncorp, Westpac and many more, offering hundreds of loan products.
- The bank’s first obligation is to the bank. Our obligation at Bright Capital Finance is to you, our valued clients.
- Finance Brokers have access to the same loans as your Bank. The difference is, with the multiple Lenders we engage with every day, we know if there are other deals that would better suit your personal needs.
- We are Experienced & Accredited, and work with you personally on an ongoing basis to ensure you understand your loan benefits and how to make it work for you.
- We can assist with providing a free report from RP Data, showing the history of your property or the property you are about to purchase.
- Have the experienced and friendly staff at Bright Capital Finance or its affiliate arrange your next Home, Investment, Commercial or Self-Managed Super Fund (‘SMSF’) Loan.
- Applicants must have Australian Residency Status and use an Australian property as security.
- Apply for a loan before 31 December 2018.