Unable to meet standard lending criteria ?
Low Doc Commercial property finance, can be sourced through specialist lenders or private funders. These loans are designed to suit borrowers that fall outside the normal lending parameters, and need a more creative approach to meeting their financial requirements.
Some reasons for not meeting standard lending criteria
- tax returns are not up to date or available
- only income is rental income (lease doc)
- require urgent settlement of a transaction
- need to borrow against the property’s valuation rather than purchase price
- credit history is less than perfect
- bad Credit Commercial Loans
- financials are not up to date or available